In practice we aim to:
- Source 45% of our flowers directly from growers in the UK by 2020.
- Source 50% of our foliage directly from British and organic farms by 2020.
- Work with our growers to ensure a wide variety of seasonal flowers are grown.
- Continue to source organic flowers and search for new organic growers.
- Pay a fair price for the flowers, and if buying from the 3rd world, have it certified by Fairtrade.
- Ensure our suppliers respect their workers and the environment.
- Minimise the carbon emissions during distribution.
- Offset those emissions that we cannot avoid.
- Run our own operation in accordance with these values.