Moyses Stevens Flowers - Careers
Working alongside some of the countries leading florists, within the UK’s largest whole sale flower market and enjoying the unique and exciting direct relationships with growers is just the start….
As a company with a 130 year award winning heritage and two royal warrants we demand the very best calibre applications and in return for creative and commercial commitment can offer a competitive remuneration and benefits.
As a company in growth we are continuously searching for new talent in our direct, corporate and retail businesses, and we occasionally post vacancies within our small head office team.
We now have vacancies for the following roles within our company:
FULL TIME FLORISTS:
We are looking for an experienced florist in a busy shop/studio and contracts team.
The applicant must have experience in all levels of floristry.
Skills Required and Skills Desired:
- Experience in creating a variety of hand tied bouquets / arrangements / vase displays
- Punctual and reliable
- Good team player
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent Customer Service
- Calm under pressure
- contract, event, wedding and bouquet work: 1 year
ADMIN AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ROLE
Due to our current success, we are now expanding our Administration and Customer Service team and we a looking to hire a new skilled full time Admin Assistant. The role will involve everything from answering customer enquiries, placing new orders as well as supporting our established team when necessary.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who would like to expand their skills and who thrives in a busy office! We are looking for a person who is eager to succeed, friendly and has the capacity to learn and improve on the job.
It is essential that you have recent experience in a similar role and be accustomed to working in a professional customer service environment, although this does not necessarily need to be within the flower industry. You will need to demonstrate good IT proficiency, proven verbal and written communication skills and express a can do attitude with a flexible working approach.
Your duties will involve:
• Answering phones to high-profile clients and customers
• Keeping up-to-date and efficient file management
• Taking orders over the phone and building a rapport with clients
• Managing and processing orders from our online platform
• Basic Word processing
• Responding to customer queries, demands and (on the rare occasion) complaints
• Providing general administrative support to our lively team
Please apply for this position if you believe you can thrive in this role!
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.