Moyses Stevens Terms and Conditions
By placing an order on the Moyses Stevens website or when calling our customer services team to place an order, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions or have any comments or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 772 0094.
MOYSES STEVENS REFUND POLICY / SERVICE GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with the product you ordered once it is delivered, please call our customer care team within 2 days of receipt on 0208 772 0094. The team will review the comments you have and should the cause be related to circumstances that are within our control, we will consider a full refund and re-delivery of your chosen product.
- Naturally we are working with fresh, seasonal ingredients that are often affected by the climate and can, as such, have unpredictable availability. If for any reason, we are unable to fulfil your chosen product, or elements of it, we will work with the florists to substitute the affected ingredients using the most appropriate alternative to ensure your fresh flowers have a similar colour, style, shape & size.
- If the product you ordered was damaged on receipt, we will offer a re-delivery of the product at the next convenient date for your recipient. We would also ask a picture of the flowers, in their original packaging, to be sent to our customer service email within 24 hours of receipt.
- If the product you have chosen was delivered late, we will refund the full cost of delivery on the affected order.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
If you wish to make any changes to your order please call our customer services team on 0208 772 0094. Please note that any changes to your order (such as delivery address, gift message) must be made at least 2 working days prior to requested delivery date to ensure that we have time to amend your order prior to dispatch. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accept changes made to your order after that time.
For peak season (Valentine's Day and Mother's Day), we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accept changes to orders within 72 hours of the intended delivery date.
See delivery page for full terms & conditions.
FLOWER AVAILABILITY AND SUBSTITUTION
All products are subject to availability, and acceptance of your order. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right to substitute any product required or part of product, with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality. Where substitution of flowers is necessary, we will try to contact you via email. If you wish to discuss the substitution we have made, please contact our customer care team on 0208 772 0094 or email us on email@example.com
If we are unable to contact you via the contact methods provided prior to the time that we make up your order, we will assume that you accept the substitution.
FLOWER PRESENTATION & RISK
Flowers may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life. Some flower bouquet contents may be harmful if eaten and/or a skin irritant. Please call our customer care team on 0208 772 0094 if you wish to enquire about the safety of contents before ordering.
Although we work with our delivery partner, DPD UK and our courier company to do our best to ensure your flowers arrive in perfect condition, on very rare occasions, flowers arrive at their destination damaged as a result of transportation. If the recipient receives damaged flowers, please contact us immediately on 0208 772 0094 so that we can arrange one of the following:
-A re-send on the next available delivery date.
-A full refund.
Because of their perishable nature, flowers are non-returnable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You must agree that any messages posted by you on your card or sent by us on your behalf to a third party will not contain anything which could be construed as harassing, threatening, vulgar, abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist or which may cause embarrassment or distress to any person or are otherwise unlawful or objectionable.
You are entirely responsible for any text or other material which you post or send on this message system and Moyses Stevens Limited accepts no liability for any such content. We do not pre-screen messages, but may monitor content from time to time. We have the right to refuse to send or display messages and terminate access to the relevant services at any time and without liability to you in the event of any such objectionable message.
At our discretion from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of a product falls or is discounted due to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall 'prevail'. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
As our special offers are often presented due to the availability of products, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time and without prior notice.
We also reserve the right to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
FLOWERS FOR A YEAR
- Flowers for a Year is only valid for redemption by the person named on the certificate.
- Flowers for a Year is not transferable or exchangeable for cash or merchandise alternative.
- The Fresh Flower gift is not valid in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- The first hand tied arrangement will be delivered to the person named on the certificate on the start date identified on the certificate.
- The final hand tied arrangement will be delivered to the person named on the certificate on the end date identified on the certificate.
- Each monthly bouquet is worth up to the value of £60 (including next day delivery).
- The enclosed handmade LSA vase worth £30, is complimentary.
- Delivery restrictions may apply depending on location – please discuss with your nominated contact.
- Flower availability depends on the season, please discuss with your nominated contact.
Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Moyses Stevens website and/or the Services are fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Moyses Stevens website or Services and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Moyses Stevens Website and/or the Moyses Stevens Limited service impossible or impractical.
We do not guarantee any delivery, delivery dates, or delivery times during periods when extraordinary events take place. This includes, but is not exclusively applied to, the Olympics London 2012. We reserve the right to reschedule or refuse any order that is likely to be affected by route closures or lock downs of venues.
Moyses Stevens, 188 Pavilion Road, London, SW3 2BF
Tel: 0208 772 0094
Registered in England & Wales: 7906162
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of the Flowers & Plants Association.
All copy and images on this website are owned by Moyses Stevens Flowers Limited and protected by Copyright. Unauthorized infringement of copyright may be result in legal action being taken against the offending party.
Only cancellations which are given at least 2 working days before the intended delivery date may be accepted. Orders placed or cancelled on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays will be treated as having been received on the following working day. To cancel orders, please call 0208 772 0094.
You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
For peak season (Valentine's Day and Mother's Day), we are unable to guarantee to accept changes to orders within 72 hours of the intended delivery date.
PAYMENT AND ORDER PROCESSING
Payment may be made by any of the methods indicated on the home & payment page of the Moyses Stevens website and will be debited when you submit your order. When you submit your order by clicking on the [‘Yes, submit order’] button, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing elsewhere on the Moyses Stevens website.
For your order to be processed and delivered on the required date, you must supply us with all the mandatory details requested. Your order will only be processed if full payment details are given on the payment pages provided for us by PayPal Payments Pro.
Your order will be confirmed by a summary page at the end of your online transaction and then acknowledged via e-mail to the e mail address provided at the start of the transaction within 12 hours, confirming your order details. You will be issued with an order reference number for any future correspondence. All costs will be charged as defined in the order summary on the date the order was placed.
We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued a confirmation e mail to the e mail address you , the customer, has supplied at the start of your transaction.
Our website has a secure checkout in partnership with PayPal and we therefore encourage customers to place their orders online. However, on occasion, when submitting customer's credit/debit card details to our bank, we receive payment failures which prevent us from accepting your order immediately. This may be due to, that, on occasion, credit cards that are entered correctly and have sufficient funds are not validated because the card issuer is performing a random security check. In these cases, we will still have received your order but need to take payment over the phone. We will email or call you in these circumstances. If you receive a message to tell you that payment has not been validated, please contact our customer service team immediately on 0208 772 0094 to ensure your order is delivered on time.
Due to time differences, payments made out of office hours, or problems getting hold of customers via the contact details they have provided, we are sometimes unable to process a valid payment prior to the requested delivery date. If this is the case, once we have received payment, we will dispatch the flowers as soon as possible to ensure that there is no further delay. Although this delay is regrettable, it is, in the circumstances described above, outside our control and therefore we cannot offer any form of refund in these circumstances.
CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
At the checkout, we ask for the following personal information:
- Customer email address - we use this information in the event that we need to make contact regarding any details of your order.
- Customer full name and address - we use this information for credit card validation and for direct mailing (if you have agreed to receipt of these mailings).
- Customer telephone number / mobile number - we use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery problems and for SMS updates where you have given your express consent.
- Recipient full name and address - we use this information in order to be able to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient's address is accurate and includes a full postcode.
- Recipient telephone number - we use this information to contact the recipient in the event of a difficulty in delivering your order. We will not contact the recipient under any other circumstances.